Saturday, August 22, 2009

Relaxation.

Hello again.

Today has been a very relaxing day, well kind of, but relaxing for me is just not doing anything at one time, ha! I actually was able to spend some time with my gorgeous cousin Kylee since she spent the night last night. After I dropped her off at Wesley this morning and took care of the cats, since the parents are away, I was able to get in some more sleep! Then when I woke back up, I had to clean up the house and do more stuff with the cats since the parents were still out of town. After that I went up to Crown to help Michael and Shawn with costumes for about an hour and a half, which was quite enjoyable to get out of the house. Then when I got home I watched my guilty pleasure, Secret Life of the American Teenager! I love that show, and got caught back up, since I had missed the past two weeks. Then I actually decided to take a bike ride over to my grandmas and swim/read for a bit and then rode my bike back! That was very very enjoyable and fun. It gave me good time to think and just enjoy some time out in the beautiful evening air. I then proceded to jump on the trampoline, which was a blast, and then twisted my ankle, oh well! Now I'm winding down for the day and getting ready to go hang out in front of the TV. :)

Until later, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment