Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank God, it's Friday Night!

Ah, here we go again.
Well today is Friday and I can truthfully say I am so happy that it is. This week was a long week; and a week where alot has changed.
Well Thursday, I had school (of course!) but my twins, Brittney and Brandi, came back into town for the day and I thoroughly loved seeing them again! they always make my day :) So they came in and we performed one last time for HSM stuff :( and now that is officially over.... and I'm definitely in PMD (post-musical depression), again! then all three of us went to HSM2 over at MTW and watched a good show, good job to everyone who was in it :) But it just makes me want to perform again so so so terribly bad, but soon my chance will come. Then we came back to my house and I did homework while we all talked and we stayed up late, but it was totally worth seeing my lovers again!
Today I had school again, but no uniforms! just a pride day :) But it was a fairly good day, not too much homework, just physics and other smaller stuff for some classes. And in physics my group was the first to finish building a freestanding tower made out of one 8x11 copy paper page and 30 cm of scotch tape... all I can say is that it was amazing! I was so proud of it! ha! thanks to Amber and Megan to that of course! Then after school I ran some errands and definitely enjoyed my stop at Crown Uptown because I love seeing Kendall :) and just being in a theatre improves my mood and then I went and picked up my dance shoes which I'm totally stoked about starting dance this fall!
So now, I am just enjoying some time alone at home, got the place to myself for a bit tonight and tomorrow :)

Well headed to go take a nap... atleast that's what I think, but who knows in this house! ha!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment