Friday, August 28, 2009

Wisdom Teeth and others...

Well today is friday and yesterday was quite an eventful day. To start off I had my wisdom teeth taken out... man, was that an experience. It was my first surgery though, and I made it through! Then I found out that I'm not a fan of men, haha. Just Kidding! I just don't understand some, but thats a side point. Well today I look a little bit more like a chipmunck, but its actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I do have a job interview in two hours which I'm starting to freak out about a little bit, well not really, I just look a little ridiculous, but oh well! Then tonight, instead of going to soap scrimmages and the Back to School Dance I will be sitting at home watching movies and enjoying myself completely!
Well thats about the only news updates I have, I just can't wait to see Brittney and Brandi again, and I have tons of homework. Oh Well!

Until later!

XOXO

"I am no prince; I am no saint. I am not anyone's wildest dream, but I will stand behind and be someone to fall back on."

No comments:

Post a Comment